Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"displaced - part 1 " by littleton_pace (Lost/The

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: "displaced - part 1 " by littleton_pace (Lost/The Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"displaced - part 1 " 03-17-2012
When the world turns to hell, Andrea, her girlfriend, Juliet, and her younger sister, Amy, flee the city and join up with a group of survivors fighting to stay alive. (part 2 by nikki)
Fandom: Lost/The Walking Dead
Song: Others As Mirrors by All Angels Gone
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 6:17 (216MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9WEPV9UC4

Last edited by littleton_pace on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh wow, lol, I thought you guys might be planning this! Karolina and I were planning to do something similar I liked how you did this though, I loved when Kate hit that zombie in the car!! Awesome manip!! I love all the couples you had, and that reunion at the end with Lori and Kate looking at each other. Loved it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great set up for me Kat!! OMG its perfect! I love how you started it with Juliet and Andrea and Amy fleeing the city and then Kate with her Mom in the hospital! That was brilliant! That entire scene where she is escaping and then Ana gives her a ride was epic!! I knew Lori and Kate would be hot together! They were hot in my head but when I actually saw them on screen together!! perfection!! I love that the flirtatious looks over doing laundry got them all hot and bothered. And then that look on Kate's face when Rick comes back! She looked so devestated! I'm going to have to think on ideas for part 2 and I'll PM you later with ideas and I'm sure you have some too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Really loved this! Manips were great as always! My personal favorite was the car crash with Kate and the zombies at the beginning! Can't wait to see part 2!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW the Kate fleeing the holspital and Anna picking her up wow that was flawless. this was insanely awesome!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh wow, lol, I thought you guys might be planning this! Karolina and I were planning to do something similar

lol, yeah, we were. It was going to have a different storyline than what you two did though. I, too, love the road you two are taking though... roughly following the TWD storyline, but using different characters and AU couples.
Great work on the manips, Kat! I love the scene where Kate hits a Walker and is rescued by Ana Lucia. And the flirtatious looks that Kate and Lori were giving each other over the laundry
I'm also all in love with Andrea/Juliet already. Hope there's more about these two!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'm also all in love with Andrea/Juliet already. Hope there's more about these two!

Not to worry! There will be! We love them too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is freaking amazing. I loved the manips. I especially loved the one with Kate running from the hospital, so awesome! And the whole sequence with the interview and voiceovers - wow. Can't wait to see more.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was great, esp. the scenes with Kate! Awesome work, Kat!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was sooooo freaking amazing! Really well done! OMG, that music was SO intense, too. So perfect!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was so scary and amazing!! I felt like I was watching a movie, the storylines and manips worked together so well.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: displaced - part 1 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

The music was so great here. I thought the manips were great; so believable. The edits were great; such a terrifying vid. I loved all the zombie footage used here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: